Penne With Tomato Pesto and Smoked Mozzarella
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) almonds
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh parsley
- 12 sun-dried tomato halves
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 lb smoked mozzarella, diced
- 1/2 lb whole-wheat penne
- In a small pan over medium heat, toast almonds until golden brown, 5 minutes. In a food processor, pulse almonds, parsley, tomatoes, garlic and oil until slightly chunky. Pour into a bowl; season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add mozzarella; toss to combine. Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and toss immediately with pesto.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by salter572 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Penne With Tomato Pesto and Smoked Mozzarella Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes