Resistant Starch: 1g
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until soft and translucent, 6-7 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
2. Add tomatoes with juice, tomato sauce, vodka, and crushed red pepper, then bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce reduces slightly, about 10 minutes.
4. Add half-and-half, and cook until sauce reduces, 5 minutes. Stir in salt and pepper.
5. Place 2/3 cup pasta in a bowl and top with 1/2 cup vodka sauce.
6. Arrange 2 ounces grilled chicken on top of pasta and garnish with chopped basil.