This recipe was created and served at the Hershey Hotel and Resort and is a family favorite. We have made it as written and also substituted chicken torave reviews from family and friends.
Penne with Bacon, Onions and Shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/2 pound(s) medium shrimp, shell removed and cleaned
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley
- 3/4 pound(s) penne, cooked, shocked and oiled
- 2 Red onions, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt and pepper
- 1/2 pound(s) sliced bacon cut in 1/2 in strips
- Cook bacon in large saute pan until golden brown. Add sliced onion and shrimp and cook until well done. Add thyme, salt and pepper. Stir well. Add cooked penne and heat until warm. Add parmesan cheese and parsley and serve on warm dinner plate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by krugewal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note