1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon, stirring, until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes.
3. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate and discard the drippings.
4. Return skillet to medium heat. Add the rosemary and crushed red pepper and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds.
5. Add the marinara and olives and bring to a simmer. Add the pasta and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and toss to combine.
Go to full version of