This recipe is from my Mom. I think it came from the back of a box of pasta. It’s really good and it’s easy too.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) penne rigate pasta
- 2 baking potatoes 1 1/2 inch dice
- 6 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon(s) marjarom leaves
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) red bell pepper 1 inch dice
- 1 1/2 cup(s) white onion 1 inch dice
- 8 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) romano cheese grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) chives
- *Preheat oven to 350°F.
- *Cut potatoes and put in baking pan.
- *Toss potatoes in 3 tablespoons of the olive oil.
- *Next, sprinkle potatoes with all the spices.
- *Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- *Remove potatoes and toss with peppers and onions.
- *Put back in oven for 30 more minutes.
- *Ten minutes before potatoes, peppers and onions are ready, cook pasta in boiling salted water.
- *When pasta is “al dente”, drain and set aside.
- *Add butter to large preheated sauté pan. Brown butter and add to it 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- *Mix hot pasta into sauté pan and stir in potato mixture.
- *Mix well with butter and oil.
- *Top pasta with Romano and chives and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hope4flowers and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note