Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) penne rigate pasta
- 2 baking potatoes 1 1/2 inch dice
- 6 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon(s) marjarom leaves
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) red bell pepper 1 inch dice
- 1 1/2 cup(s) white onion 1 inch dice
- 8 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) romano cheese grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) chives
- *Preheat oven to 350°F.
- *Cut potatoes and put in baking pan.
- *Toss potatoes in 3 tablespoons of the olive oil.
- *Next, sprinkle potatoes with all the spices.
- *Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- *Remove potatoes and toss with peppers and onions.
- *Put back in oven for 30 more minutes.
- *Ten minutes before potatoes, peppers and onions are ready, cook pasta in boiling salted water.
- *When pasta is “al dente”, drain and set aside.
- *Add butter to large preheated sauté pan. Brown butter and add to it 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- *Mix hot pasta into sauté pan and stir in potato mixture.
- *Mix well with butter and oil.
- *Top pasta with Romano and chives and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hope4flowers and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes