- 1-1/2 cups multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) fresh spinach leaves
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 jar (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 2 ounces (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 375ºF.
COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding spinach to the boiling water for the last minute.
MEANWHILE, cook and stir chicken and basil in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 3 min. Stir in tomatoes and spaghetti sauce; bring to boil. Simmer on low heat 3 min. or until chicken is done. Stir in Neufchatel.
DRAIN pasta mixture; return to pan. Stir in chicken mixture and 1/2 cup mozzarella; pour into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
BAKE 20 min. or until heated through; top with remaining cheeses. Bake 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Serve with CRYSTAL LIGHT Iced Tea.SubstituteIf watching sodium, prepare using no-salt-added diced tomatoes and 1-1/2 cups of your favorite lower-sodium spaghetti sauce.
Substitute an 8-inch square baking dish for the 2-qt. casserole.