- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 Aidells Sun-Dried Tomato Sausage links, sliced
- 1 cup beer
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1 pound penne pasta (cooked according to package instructions)
- Freshly grated Parmesan
How to Make It
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
Add the eggplant and season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 10 minutes, until it becomes soft.
Stir in the sausage and fry for 2 minutes. Add beer and bring to a boil. Reduce the liquid by half.
Add the peas, reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 2 minutes. Stir the cooked pasta into the sauce.
Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with Parmesan.