Penne alfredo with bacon crumbles
Community Recipe from
- 6 ounce(s) Penne rigate
- 2 strip(s) bacon
- 1/3 cup(s) alfredo
- 1/4 cup(s) flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1/2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- Cook bacon and crumble. Set aside.
- Either use a store bought alfredo sauce, or use a home-made recipe. Cook over medium heat, around 3 minutes or until sauce is bubbling. Keep warm while pasta cooks.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Lightly salt water before boiling. Once cooked, loosely drain and return pasta to pan.
- Add sauce to pasta in pan, then toss and heat for up to 3 minutes. The sauce should just about coat the pasta, not drown it.
- Transfer pasta to a warm serving bowl or distribute evenly between two to three warm bowls. Sprinkle bacon crumble and lightly grate parmesan cheese over pasta. Sprinkle parsley over the pasta.Serve immediately.
- Optional: Take baguette and crumble it and add to pasta with bacon crumble.
- Accompany with baguette slices and butter.
- Either a chardonay or sauvignon blanc would go well with this meal.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Asbailey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes