Penne alfredo with bacon crumbles
Community Recipe from
- 6 ounce(s) Penne rigate
- 2 strip(s) bacon
- 1/3 cup(s) alfredo
- 1/4 cup(s) flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1/2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- Cook bacon and crumble. Set aside.
- Either use a store bought alfredo sauce, or use a home-made recipe. Cook over medium heat, around 3 minutes or until sauce is bubbling. Keep warm while pasta cooks.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Lightly salt water before boiling. Once cooked, loosely drain and return pasta to pan.
- Add sauce to pasta in pan, then toss and heat for up to 3 minutes. The sauce should just about coat the pasta, not drown it.
- Transfer pasta to a warm serving bowl or distribute evenly between two to three warm bowls. Sprinkle bacon crumble and lightly grate parmesan cheese over pasta. Sprinkle parsley over the pasta.Serve immediately.
- Optional: Take baguette and crumble it and add to pasta with bacon crumble.
- Accompany with baguette slices and butter.
- Either a chardonay or sauvignon blanc would go well with this meal.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Asbailey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note