Peggy's Easy Pineapple Dessert
Easy and delicious.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 box(es) vanilla wafers crushed
- 1 can(s) crushed pineapple
- 1 can(s) sweetend condensed milk
- juice of one lemon
- 1 container(s) Cool Whip
- Crush the vanilla wafers and pour into a 7x9 glass dish. Save 2 Tablespoons of the crumbs.
- Mix the crushed pineapple, sweetened condensed milk and the juice of one lemon in a mixing bowl. Pour over the crumb crust. Top with the Cool Whip and sprinkle the remaining crumbs on top. Keep in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PEGGYJO and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peggy's Easy Pineapple Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts