Peel-n-Eat Shrimp with Smoky Chipolte Aioli
- 2 pound(s) fresh large white shrimp
- 1 bottle(s) Red Bone Alley Smokey Chipotle Aioli
- 2 lemons, cut in half
- 2 quart(s) water
- In a stock pot bring the water to a rolling boil.
- Add the lemons, then add the shrimp and boil for 4-6 minutes or until they become pink and firm to the touch. Drain the water from the shrimp and place the drained shrimp into a serving bowl.
- Pour the aioli into a bowl.
- To serve, get your gang together with something cool to drink and peel the shrimp and dip it in the sauce. It's better than regular cocktail sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note