Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Pillsbury pie crust
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 10 ounce(s) toffee chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Unroll pie crusts onto floured surface. Cut 1 3/4 inch circles. Place rounds into small muffin tins. Combine the melted butter, brown sugar, flour, and eggs in a large bowl, mixing well. Add the vanilla. Stir in the pecans and brickle chips. Spoon the pecan filling evenly into the pie shells. Bake for 25 minutes, or until filling is set and crust is lightly browned. Cool in pans on wire racks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by auburn89 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pecan Tassies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts