Mini pecan tarts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) cream cheese
- 1/2 pound(s) butter
- 2 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 box(es) light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 pound(s) pecans ground
- Combine cream cheese, butter and flour: Fork well. Refrigerate at least two hours. Shape into balls and press dough into small muffin pans. Mix remaining ingredients. Fill cups half full. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by terrilynmcclave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note