Pecan Tassie Cookies
- 1 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter, Melted
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter, Softened
- 3 ounce(s) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 whole(s) Eggs, Beaten
- 1 cup(s) flour, All Purpose
- 1 cup(s) Pecans, Chopped
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1 dash(es) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- Blend together cream cheese, butter, flour and salt. Shape into 24 balls and press dough in bottom and sides with fingers; do not leave any holes.
- Combine eggs, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and salt. Mix well by hand (do not beat with beaters, or tops with by crusty instead of nutty). Divide pecans evenly in pastry shells. Pour filling over the top filling not more than 2/3 full.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans. Cool on wire rack. Dust with powdered sugar or drizzle with melted white chocolate. Makes 24.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LindaRiemer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note