Pecan Tarts by Lorraine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) butter soft
- 6 ounce(s) cream cheese soft
- 2.5 cup(s) flour unsifted
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1.5 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- The first 4 ingredients are for the pastry. The remaining are for the filling.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Soften Butter and Cream Cheese. Blend in the flour and salt a little at a time. Chill dough.
- Spray 2" muffin pan with Bakers Joy and line them with the dough.
- Place half the nuts in the bottom of each cup.
- Beat eggs, sugar and syrup. Then add butter salt and vanilla. Pour into tart shells.
- Sprinkle remaining nuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bbouvier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pecan Tarts by Lorraine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts