More From Southern Living
Chill: 10 Hours
Bake: 12 Minutes
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (8-ounce) block Swiss cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey-Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Kosher salt (optional)
- Beat butter at medium speed with a heavy-duty stand mixer until fluffy. Add flour and next 4 ingredients, beating just until combined. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Shape dough into 2 (8-inch-long) logs; wrap each log in plastic wrap, and chill 8 hours. Cut each log into 1/4-inch-thick slices, and place on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Sprinkle evenly with kosher salt, if desired.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly brown. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note