More From Southern Living
Chill: 10 Hours
Bake: 12 Minutes
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (8-ounce) block Swiss cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey-Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Kosher salt (optional)
- Beat butter at medium speed with a heavy-duty stand mixer until fluffy. Add flour and next 4 ingredients, beating just until combined. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Shape dough into 2 (8-inch-long) logs; wrap each log in plastic wrap, and chill 8 hours. Cut each log into 1/4-inch-thick slices, and place on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Sprinkle evenly with kosher salt, if desired.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly brown. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This