Pecan-Stuffed Deviled Eggs
Top with fresh parsley sprigs and sliced pimientos or chopped pecans for a festive presentation. You might be tempted to use chopped onion, but we found that grating the onion gives the filling a better texture.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks.
- Mash yolks in a small bowl. Stir in mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients, and blend well. Stir in pecans.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture evenly into egg-white halves.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note