Total Time: 2 Hours, 55 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 0.66 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 0.75 cup(s) butter softened
- 0.5 cup(s) brown sugar firmly packed
- 0.5 cup(s) honey
- 0.66 cup(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) whipping cream
- 3.5 cup(s) pecans coarsely chopped
- 1. Sift together flour and powdered
- sugar. Cut in 3/4 cup softened butter
- using a pastry blender or fork just until
- mixture resembles coarse meal. Pat
- mixture on bottom and 11/2 inches up
- sides of a lightly greased 13- x g-inch
- baking dish.
- 2 . Bake at 350° for 20 minutes
- or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool 45 minutes.
- 3. Bring brown sugar, honey, 2/3 cup
- butter, and 3 Tbsp. whipping cream
- to a boil in a saucepan over mediumhigh
- heat. Stir in pecans, and pour hot
- filling into prepared crust.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or
- until golden and bubbly. Cool
- completely (about 1 hour). Cut into
- 2-inch squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanetDMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pecan Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts