- 1 medium onion
- 1 celery rib
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen peeled, cooked crawfish tails, thawed
- 2 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 1 small bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Chop first 4 ingredients. Cook vegetables, ground beef, and garlic in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat 10 minutes, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink.
Stir in crawfish and next 6 ingredients; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with parsley.