Pecan-Quinoa Breakfast Bowl - Relish
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) skim milk
- 1 cup(s) quinoa
- 1/3 cup(s) dried cranberries or raisins
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped toasted pecans
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey or brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1. Bring milk to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in quinoa, cranberries and butter. Cover, reduce heat and simmer until quinoa is tender and liquidis absorbed, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat.Stir in pecans, honey, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 2. Spoon quinoa mixture into four bowls.Top each serving with additional chopped pecans, milk, honey or brown sugar. Serves 4.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pecan-Quinoa Breakfast Bowl - Relish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes