Pecan Popovers with Parsley and Thyme from Gourmet Magazine
Don't let these cool; they are best served straight from the oven.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- cooking spray
- 6 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 1 1/4 cup(s) chilled whole milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) finely ground toasted pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped untoasted peacns
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray standard 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray, then brush with melted butter. Place in oven until very hot, about 10 minutes. Combine milk, next 6 ingredients and 2 tablespoons butter in a large bowl; whisk until blended. Remove hot muffin pan from oven. Divide batter equally among muffin cups. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake popovers 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and continue to bake until brown and firm, about 15 minutes longer. Brush popovers with 2 tablespoons butter; sprinkle with salt. Turn out of pan, cutting to loosen if necessary; serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pecan Popovers with Parsley and Thyme from Gourmet Magazine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads