These puffy popovers are light and airy on the inside and crispy on the outside.
Yield: 6 popovers
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Combine first 3 ingredients; stir well, and chill. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; beat with a wire whisk just until smooth. Stir in pecans. Pour batter evenly into six 6-ounce greased custard cups. Bake at 425° for 30 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately with chilled butter mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This