- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- Stir together 1/2 cup butter and honey; cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and melted butter in a large bowl; add flour and salt, stirring until smooth. Stir in pecans.
- Spoon batter into 12 (6-ounce) greased custard cups, filling half full; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until firm. Immediately prick popovers with a fork to release steam. Serve immediately with honey butter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note