Pecan Pie With Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1 (2-pound 4-ounce) package frozen MRS. SMITH's Special Recipe Southern Pecan Pie
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Remove and discard paper circle from pecan pie.
- Thaw pie at room temperature 2 hours.
- Cook condensed milk and remaining ingredients in a heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, 4 to 6 minutes or until smooth. Serve warm over pie.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note