Pecan Pie Muffins / Facebook
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 425. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture. Stir togethr butter and next 2 ingredients and add to brown sugar mixture, and stir just until moistened. Coat 2 (12 cup) miniature muffin pans well with cooking spray. Place 1 teaspoon of finely chopped pecans in each muffin cup; spoon batter over pecans, filling almost to top. Place muffin pans on an aluminum foil-lined jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 425 for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 2 minutes. Run a knife around edge of each cup to loosen and remove from pans.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pecan Pie Muffins / Facebook Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch