I made these exactly as stated in the recipe...cooking spray...cool,on rack for two minutes...they were perfect....no sticking at all ...huge hit at the office!
Pecan Pie Muffins
If you like pecan pie, then you'll love this twist on the classic. One online reviewer claims that this muffin recipe is, "So simple, easy and yummy! Perfect for a busy Mom! I toss a few of these in the diaper bag before I do my running around and I have a nice little energy packed bite when I need it. Definitely a hit."
More From Southern Living
Total: 27 Minutes
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture. Stir together butter and next 2 ingredients; add to brown sugar mixture, and stir just until moistened. Coat 2 (12-cup) miniature muffin pans well with cooking spray. Place 1 tsp. finely chopped pecans in each muffin cup; spoon batter over pecans, filling almost to top. Place muffin pans on an aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 10 to 12 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack 2 minutes. Run a knife around edge of each cup to loosen muffins, and remove from pans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note