Quick, easy, and fabulous!! I followed the recipe exactly and got 12 small muffins. They are so rich and sweet that I wouldn't have wanted them bigger. Everyone gave them rave reviews here!
Pecan Pie Muffins
Yield: Makes 24 muffins
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; make a well in center of mixture. Stir together butter, eggs, and vanilla; add to dry ingredients, and stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter evenly into lightly greased miniature muffin pans, filling three-fourths full. Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts