Pecan pie cupcakes
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) pecans Chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) All-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) Packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) Butter Melted
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray (sprays with flour work best). Fill each 3/4 full. Bake in oven for 18 minutes.
- Allow to cool for one minute, then flip onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bowieowens and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pecan pie cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes