- 1 (2-pound, 4-ounce) package frozen MRS. SMITH'S Special Recipe Southern Pecan Pie
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup DOMINO Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon McCORMICK Gourmet Collection Saigon Cinnamon
- 2 (8-ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup DOMINO 10-X Confectioners Sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 19 pecan halves
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 325°. Thaw pecan pie according to package directions. Cut evenly into 20 thin slices, keeping wedges intact, and set aside.
Stir together graham cracker crumbs and next 3 ingredients; press mixture onto bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of a 10-inch springform pan.
Arrange 10 pecan pie wedges in a spoke design in prepared pan, placing 1 cut side of each wedge on crust with narrow end towards center of pan. Reserve remaining pecan pie wedges for another use.
Beat cream cheese until smooth; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Add sour cream, half-and-half, and vanilla; beat until blended. Fold in confectioners sugar and flour. Carefully pour cream cheese mixture evenly over pecan pie wedges in pan, making sure wedges remain in place. Arrange pecan halves evenly around edge and center.
Bake at 325° for 50 minutes. Turn off oven, and let cheesecake stand in oven 1 hour. Remove to a wire rack, and let cool completely. Chill at least 8 hours or overnight before serving.