Pecan Pie Cake
More From Southern Living
Bake: 25 Minutes
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 recipe Pecan Pie Cake Batter
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 recipe Pecan Pie Filling
- Garnishes: raspberries, fresh mint sprigs
- 1. Sprinkle pecans evenly into 3 generously buttered 9-inch round cake pans; shake to coat bottoms and sides of pans. Spoon Pecan Pie Cake Batter evenly into prepared pans.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes. Invert layers onto wax paper-lined wire racks. Brush tops and sides of layers evenly with corn syrup, and cool completely.
- 3. Place 1 cake layer, pecan side up, on a serving plate. Spread top with half of Pecan Pie Filling. Place second layer, pecan side up, on top; spread top of cake layer with remaining filling. Top with remaining layer, pecan side up. Garnish slices, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This