Pecan Pie from Loveless Cafe and Motel
Photo: Oxmoor House
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 1/2 (14.1-oz.) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions; fold edges under, and crimp. Place pecan halves in bottom of piecrust.
- 2. Whisk eggs in a medium bowl; whisk in remaining ingredients until blended. Pour filling over pecan halves.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 1 hour. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This