- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 frozen deep dish pie crust (9-inch)
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Reddi-wip® Original Whipped Light Cream
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine brown sugar, eggs, corn syrup, molasses, vanilla extract, salt and lemon peel; blend well. Stir together oil and cornstarch in small bowl until dissolved. Pour oil mixture into sugar mixture; mix well. Stir in chopped pecans.
Pour pie filling into pie crust; set on baking sheet. Arrange pecan halves over filling.
Bake 30 minutes. Cover pie with foil and bake an additional 30 minutes. Cool pie completely before serving (about 4 hours); cut into 8 slices. Just before serving, garnish with whipped cream.