Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 3 eggs well beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup(s) pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix ingredients (except pecans) together.
- Stir in pecans.
- Bake 10 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Bake 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees, until knife comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CAROLSTRY and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note