SO delicious! made it last night & everyone loved it! followed directions, except did lite corn syrup. turned out so good. didnt know making a pecan pie would be so easy. going to make over and over for sure!!
Photo: Ralph Anderson, Tina Cornett; Styling: Rose Nguyen
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 (15-oz.) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Walter's Ultimate Vanilla Ice Cream (optional)
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- 1. Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pieplate according to package directions. Fold edges under, and crimp.
- 2. Whisk together eggs and next 5 ingredients until thoroughly blended. Stir in pecans. Pour mixture into piecrust.
- 3. Bake at 350° on lower rack 40 minutes or until pie is set, shielding edges with aluminum foil after 15 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack. Serve with Walter's Ultimate Vanilla Ice Cream, if desired. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts