- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- Unfold 1 piecrust, and roll to press out fold lines. Fit into a 9-inch pieplate according to package directions; fold edges under, and crimp.
- Whisk together eggs and next 6 ingredients in a saucepan over low heat until well blended. Pour into piecrust; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350° on lower rack 30 minutes or until pie is set.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note