- 1 cup Karo® Light or Dark Corn Syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked deep dish pie crust
How to Make It
MIX corn syrup, eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla using a spoon. Stir in pecans.
POUR into pie crust.
BAKE at 350°F on center rack of oven for 55 to 60 minutes.
COOL for 2 hours before serving.
TIPS: Pie is done when center reaches 200°F. Tap center surface of pie lightly -- it should spring back when done. For easy clean up, spray pie pan with cooking spray. If pie crust is over browning, cover edges with foil.
High Altitude Adjustments: Reduce sugar to 2/3 cup and increase butter to 3 tablespoons. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.