- 1 (12-ounce) package linguine
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 4 to 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
Sauté pecans and garlic in oil in a large skillet 1 to 2 minutes or until pecans are lightly browned; stir in ground red pepper. Reserve 1/3 cup pecan mixture.
Process remaining pecan mixture, ricotta cheese, and next 3 ingredients in a blender or food processor until well blended. Toss with pasta and 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with reserved pecan mixture, remaining Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Serve immediately.