Pecan, Olive, and Parmesan Rugelach
More From Oxmoor House
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup finely chopped imported green olives (we tested with Picholine)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 (8-oz.) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Unroll crescent rolls onto a lightly floured cutting board. Sprinkle pecan mixture evenly over dough, pressing firmly into dough. Using a sharp knife, cut dough along perforations. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 2 equal triangles.
- Roll up each triangle, starting at wide end. Place rugelach, point sides down, on an ungreased baking sheet, curving them into a crescent shape. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until browned. Serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This