Pecan-Golden Raisin Sweet Rolls
- 1 (25-ounce) package frozen roll dough, thawed according to package instructions
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- Preheat oven to 200°.
- Place dough balls in 2 greased 9-inch round cakepans. Turn off oven. Cover dough balls with plastic wrap; let rise in oven 25 to 30 minutes or until doubled in bulk. Remove from oven. Remove and discard plastic wrap.
- Stir together pecans and next 4 ingredients. Sprinkle mixture evenly over dough in pans.
- Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- Stir together powdered sugar and 3 tablespoons hot water. Drizzle evenly over rolls.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Rich's Enriched Homestyle Roll Dough.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads