Pecan Fudge Pie With Raspberry Sauce
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Bake: 25 Minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 (1-ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Raspberry Sauce
- Toppings: powdered sugar, fresh raspberries
- Melt butter and unsweetened chocolate squares in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
- Beat eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes. Gradually add 1 cup granulated sugar, beating until blended. Gradually add chocolate mixture, flour, vanilla, and salt, beating until blended. Stir in 2/3 cup chopped pecans.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until center is firm. Serve pie warm with Raspberry Sauce and desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts