- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 (1-ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Raspberry Sauce
- Toppings: powdered sugar, fresh raspberries
How to Make It
Melt butter and unsweetened chocolate squares in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
Beat eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes. Gradually add 1 cup granulated sugar, beating until blended. Gradually add chocolate mixture, flour, vanilla, and salt, beating until blended. Stir in 2/3 cup chopped pecans.
Pour mixture into a lightly greased 9-inch pie plate.
Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until center is firm. Serve pie warm with Raspberry Sauce and desired toppings.