- Divinity Frosting
- Sour Cream Cake Layers (using 8-inch round cakepans)
- Toasted pecan halves (optional)
- Divinity Candy (optional)
- Sugared Maraschino Cherries and Mint Sprigs (optional)
- Small candy canes (optional)
How to Make It
Spread about 1/2 cup Divinity Frosting between each cake layer, and spread remaining Divinity Frosting on top and sides of cake.
Arrange toasted pecan halves and Divinity Candy on top of cake, if desired. Arrange Sugared Maraschino Cherries and Mint Sprigs and candy canes around bottom edge of cake, if desired. Store at room temperature.