Easy and tasty.
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Buffy Hargett Miller
More From Southern Living
Total: 30 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 (3- to 3 1/2-lb.) boneless, skinless side of salmon
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Pulse first 4 ingredients in a food processor 5 or 6 times or until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper; place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread pecan mixture over salmon. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or just until salmon flakes with a fork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This