Pecan-crusted Trout with Peach-Habanero Chile Sauce
- Peach-Habanero Chile Sauce
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup flour, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 (4-ounce) trout fillets
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Prepare Peach-Habanero Chile Sauce; keep warm.
- Process pecans in a food processor until finely ground. Combine pecans, 1/2 cup flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish. Place eggs in another shallow dish.
- Coat fillets lightly in remaining 1/2 cup flour. Dip fillets into eggs, and dredge in pecan mixture.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter with 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook 2 fillets 4 minutes on each side or until golden. Repeat with remaining butter, oil, and fillets. Serve immediately with Peach-Habanero Chile Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes