Pecan Crusted Sliders
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- pork tenderloin
- 12 oz. pork tenderloin, sliced crosswise in 8 pieces
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 small green apple
- 1-1/2 cups shredded broccoli (broccoli slaw)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 small buns or dinner rolls, split
- Dijon-style mustard (optional)
- 1. With palm of hand flatten pork slices to 1/4 inch thickness. In shallow dish whisk together egg and 1 tablespoon of the honey. In another shallow dish combine chopped nuts, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper. Dip pork in egg mixture then nut mixture, pressing to coat.
- 2. In 12-inch skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook pork in hot oil 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden and slightly pink in centers.
- 3. Meanwhile, for slaw, quarter apple, remove core and seeds; thinly slice. In bowl combine apple, shredded broccoli, mayonnaise, and 1 tablespoon honey. Season with salt and pepper. For sliders, place pork on buns or rolls; top with slaw. Pass mustard. Makes 4 servings (two sliders each).
- nutrition facts
- Servings Per Recipe 4 servings (2 sliders each) Calories694 Total Fat (g)44 Saturated Fat (g)6, Monounsaturated Fat (g)15, Polyunsaturated Fat (g)19, Cholesterol (mg)115, Sodium (mg)1029, Carbohydrate (g)49, Total Sugar (g)17, Fiber (g)5, Protein (g)29, Vitamin C (DV%)49, Calcium (DV%)15, Iron (DV%)23, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pecan Crusted Sliders Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes