Southern Living MARCH 2008
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Stir together crushed crackers and next 4 ingredients.
2. Whisk egg white just until foamy.
3. Place a wire rack coated with cooking spray in a parchment paper-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
4. Dredge chicken tenders in flour; dip in egg white, and dredge in saltine mixture. Lightly coat chicken on each side with cooking spray; arrange chicken on wire rack.
5. Bake at 425° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning once after 12 minutes.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Go to full version of