We used to order Pecan Crusted Chicken at a nice little restaurant in Florida. This recipe is right up there with the one served there. Quick, easy and delicious!
Prep: 10 min., Bake: 20 min.
This recipe goes with Southern-Style Cobb Salad
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 4 (6-oz.) skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Combine pecans, seasoned salt, and seasoned pepper in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken evenly in butter; dredge in pecan mixture. Place chicken on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note