Pecan Crescent Twists
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted and divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons maple syrup or milk
- Unroll crescent rolls, and separate each can into 2 rectangles, pressing perforations to seal. Brush evenly with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Stir together chopped pecans and next 3 ingredients; sprinkle 3 tablespoons pecan mixture onto each rectangle, pressing in gently.
- Roll up, starting at one long side, and twist. Cut 6 shallow 1/2-inch-long diagonal slits in each roll.
- Shape rolls into rings, pressing ends together; place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush rings evenly with remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
- Bake at 375° for 12 minutes or until rings are golden.
- Stir together powdered sugar and maple syrup until glaze is smooth; drizzle over warm rings. Cut rings in half, and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pecan Crescent Twists Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Breads