- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted and divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or milk
How to Make It
Unroll crescent rolls, and separate each can into 4 rectangles, pressing perforations to seal. Brush evenly with 4 tablespoons melted butter.
Stir together pecans and next 3 ingredients; sprinkle 1 tablespoon mixture on each rectangle, pressing in gently.
Roll up, starting at a long side, and twist. Cut 6 shallow (1/2-inch-long) diagonal slits in each roll. Shape rolls into rings, pressing ends together; place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush rings with remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
Bake at 375° for 12 minutes or until golden.
Stir together powdered sugar and maple syrup until glaze is smooth; drizzle over warm twists.