- 1/2 to 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or almonds
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12-ounce) package matzo farfel*
- 1/3 cup raisins or chopped dates
- Cook first 4 ingredients over medium heat in a large saucepan, stirring constantly, until butter melts. Stir in pecans, coconut, and cinnamon. Add matzo farfel; toss well to coat. Spread in a lightly greased, aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven. Stir in raisins, and cool completely.
- * Matzo farfel is coarsely crumbled matzo. If this recipe is not served for Passover, 1 to 1 1/2 cups uncooked regular oats may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pecan-Coconut Granola Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch