Yield: Makes about 2 1/2 dozen
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- 3 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 (2-oz.) chocolate candy coating squares
- 1 1/2 cups chopped chocolate-coated caramels
- Preheat oven to 300°. Toss pecans with melted butter; spread in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Bake 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Microwave candy coating squares in a 1-qt. microwave-safe glass bowl at MEDIUM (50% power) 2 to 3 minutes or until melted. Stir in pecans and chopped chocolate-coated caramels. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto wax paper; let stand 30 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
- Note: We tested with Rolo Chewy Caramels in Milk Chocolate.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Candy